- Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
From the console dashboard, choose Launch Instance
The Choose an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) page displays a list of basic configurations, called Amazon Machine Images (AMIs), that serve as templates for your instance. Select an HVM version of Amazon Linux 2. Notice that these AMIs are marked "Free tier eligible." 选择镜像
- On the Choose an Instance Type page, you can select the hardware configuration of your instance. Select the
t2.microinstance type, which is selected by default. The
t2.microinstance type is eligible for the free tier. In Regions where
t2.microis unavailable, you can use a
t3.microinstance under the free tier. For more information, see AWS Free Tier. 选择实例类型
- On the Choose an Instance Type page, choose Review and Launch to let the wizard（启动向导） complete the other configuration settings for you.
- On the Review Instance Launch page, under Security Groups, you'll see that the wizard created and selected a security group for you. You can use this security group, or alternatively you can select the security group that you created when getting set up using the following steps:
- Choose Edit security groups.
- On the Configure Security Group page, ensure that Select an existing security group is selected.
- Select your security group from the list of existing security groups, and then choose Review and Launch.
On the Review Instance Launch page, choose Launch
When prompted for a key pair, select Choose an existing key pair, then select the key pair that you created when getting set up. 选择密钥 When you are ready, select the acknowledgement check box, and then choose Launch Instances.
A confirmation page lets you know that your instance is launching. Choose View Instances to close the confirmation page and return to the console. 点击展示实例
- On the Instances screen, you can view the status of the launch. It takes a short time for an instance to launch. When you launch an instance, its initial state is
pending. After the instance starts, its state changes to
runningand it receives a public DNS name. (If the Public IPv4 DNS column is hidden, choose the settings icon ( ) in the top-right corner, toggle on Public IPv4 DNS, and choose Confirm.
- It can take a few minutes for the instance to be ready so that you can connect to it. Check that your instance has passed its status checks; you can view this information in the Status check column
- Launch instance from template 怎么操作